Re: thoughts on domes and markets

Holly,

I was on the homestead list for about a week seeing if there was some
construction/home/dome issues being raised over there, but I
unfortunately never saw one of his posts.  I do enjoy countering these
types of arguments with the simple question that if what they said was
true, why would I still be in business and why would I be building more
domes every year?

I'd be happy to counter any such posts if you would be so good as to
forward them to me.  I just couldn't justify the time spent sorting
through the sheep and tree pruning discussions with no dome related
issues being posted.  That list really puts the dome lists to shame in
terms of activity.