Re: thoughts on domes and markets

>made for domes as housing darn near everywhere.  Domes are an evolvment ot the
>Roman arch, especially the barrel vault, and migrated throughout the Roman
>world and slightly beyond.

Geodesic domes are not evolved from the Roman arch.

>China had no domes, while India had them after 900-ish AD.

But we do have gate-guarding gargoyles with one paw on what
appears to be a geodesic sphere.  Dunno date.

Kirby

PS:  for reasons known to subscribers on Synergetics-L,
"4D house" (vs. 3D) might make more sense w/ reference
to anything Fuller-inspired.