Re: thoughts on domes and markets

Certainly, the geodesic domes were a man-made device, arising out of a mathematical
study after being inspired by a soccer ball and not a roman arch.  The thread was
less specific( ?) and specified only "domes".
Where is the gate-keeper?  I haven't seen it, but there is much I haven't seen.

--
Ron Stevens
email:  stevens at gnt dot net