Re: thoughts on domes and markets

Admitted, my grammar sucks.  That's why God gave me spell checks and grad
students- proofers extrordinaire.
I think we may agree to dis-agree a little.  "Dome shaped" is for me, not the
same as a "dome", or "geodesic".  It is a fault, I'm told, to be so picky in
my definitions/descriminations but it is my training. They help me separate
things into understandable categories.  Blame Kant for that!
By your logic, a croquet ball, cut in half, is a dome.  Not so for me.  But, I
fear, we may be semanticing ourselves to death.  Let's just agree that I'm
correct and call it quits  (:-))

--
Ron Stevens
email:  stevens at gnt dot net