Re: Re(2): thoughts on domes and markets

Michael Rowland wrote:
<snip>
> I wonder if that fellow would be as spleened-out about a
> "conventionally-built" house that just happened to have a
> mutually-symmetrical 5-vaulted, compositely-gambrelled roof and no
> internal load-bearing walls...?
<snip>

We always tell folks to tell the bank that they are building a three
bedroom, two bath home (or whatever it is that they are doing) and let
the bank find out that it is a dome when you deliver the plans.  We're
not trying to be sneaky, but get past the first person that people talk
to, who is usually there just to screen people out of the loan process.

--
Thanks,

Nathan Burke,
Oregon Dome, Inc.

E-mail:  oregon at domes dot com
Web:  http://www.domes.com
Address:  3215 Meadow Lane, Eugene OR  97402
Fax:  (541) 689-9275
Phone:  (800) 572-8943 or (541) 689-3443