Re: thoughts on domes and markets
- To: domesteading at sculptors dot com
- Subject: Re: thoughts on domes and markets
- From: Ron Stevens <stevens at gnt dot net>
- Date: Mon, 11 Jan 1999 13:58:46 -0600
- References: <01BE3D53.5517B6F0@bregor.isl.crestech.ca>
No sweat. Actually, I had forgotten igloos too. Primarily because their EurAsian in development (from Finland across Siberia, but they well could be N. American in origin as
the "eskimo" groups tended to wander around a lot. A case of simultaneous invention??
Don Sturgeon wrote:
> I didn't read far enough into the backlog of messages to see the Igloo issue had already been beaten to death. Sorry for the wasted bandwidth (twice, it would seem ... <g>).
email: stevens at gnt dot net
Dept of Environmental Studies
University of West Florida
This archive was generated by a fusion of
Pipermail 0.09 (Mailman edition) and