Re: thoughts on domes and markets

No sweat.  Actually, I had forgotten igloos too.  Primarily because their EurAsian in development (from Finland across Siberia, but they well could be N. American in origin as
the "eskimo" groups tended to wander around a lot. A case of simultaneous invention??

--
Ron Stevens
email:  stevens at gnt dot net