Re: the shapes of space

An old-fashioned linear patriarchal dualist writes:

> I may be too much of an old-fashioned linear
> patriarchal dualist ;) to grok what that means
> (or why you care).  Do you mean boxy *rooms*
> lose the shape of the *whole* house, or what?

That's not a bad assessment. From one room to another, it's a linear
progression; what you see from one room is the flat wall opposite the door
of the next room... it's like the house was designed out of boredom. And
why do I care? I probably wouldn't except that I've experienced something
different and better. It's like the difference between a window with a
great view and one that faces a brick wall.