Re: the shapes of space

Michael Rowland describes a rectangular house
: From one room to another, it's a linear
: progression; what you see from one room is the flat wall opposite the door
: of the next room... it's like the house was designed out of boredom. And
: why do I care? I probably wouldn't except that I've experienced something
: different and better. It's like the difference between a window with a
: great view and one that faces a brick wall.

What that has to do with curves, I'm still waiting to learn.

(Looking out my door, from this chair, I see part of the arch
between the foyer and the livingroom, some of my storage-boxes,
and the edge of a closet-door)

I'm off-topic so I'll shut up now.

Anton Sherwood   *\\*   +1 415 267 0685   *\\*   DASher at netcom dot com