Re: Chinese statuary (was: Re: thoughts on domes and markets)

That is a "Fu" dog.  Just got back from visiting a "Fu dog" freak.  Did
everyone now there are 8 Bhuddas, each one stands for different concept,
like happiness, prosperity, peace, etc.  We spent time at a flea market in
New Orleans looking for 8 red horses and 7 green fish (I think) to satisfy
some Feng Shui need.  I did get the Bhudda for prosperity since we want to
build that dome in my lifetime and the damn second floor stairs of our
present home runs right out the front door.  ARGH.  Ingrid

At 04:35 PM 1/10/1999 -0600, you wrote:

>I did find this image:
>
>http://free.prohosting.com/~dparadox/cgi-bin/viewer.pl?photo+08
>
>The sphere's surface decorations don't appear geodesic.
>
>jmr

end
solo   List manager- Puregold
website: http://lists.aquaria.net/fish/goldfish/puregold/