Re: thoughts on domes and markets

Holly Deiser wrote:
<snip>

> Well, it is primarily homesteading issues rather than strictly dome
> stuff.  Actually I haven't seen much on this list to justify the
> "domesteading" title - is this list primarily for people who are trying
> to make homesteading a part of their dome-living lifestyles, or did I
> misunderstand the main thrust of the list?

I knew that the list was not oriented specifically toward housing, I was
just lurking to see if it ever came up.  I think that this list was
started up to provide a forum for dome living discussion, which would
include information about domes for homesteaders.  The other
dome-related lists either have disappeared or are busy discussing
(flaming) other issues.  I'm happy that there has been some discussion
on this list lately, I was worried that it might disappear as well.

--
Thanks,

Nathan Burke,
Oregon Dome, Inc.

E-mail:  oregon at domes dot com
Web:  http://www.domes.com
Address:  3215 Meadow Lane, Eugene OR  97402
Fax:  (541) 689-9275
Phone:  (800) 572-8943 or (541) 689-3443