Re: thoughts on domes and markets

>I knew that the list was not oriented specifically toward housing, I was
>just lurking to see if it ever came up.  I think that this list was
>started up to provide a forum for dome living discussion, which would
>include information about domes for homesteaders.  The other
>dome-related lists either have disappeared or are busy discussing
>(flaming) other issues.  I'm happy that there has been some discussion
>on this list lately, I was worried that it might disappear as well.
>
>--
>Thanks,
>
>Nathan Burke,
>Oregon Dome, Inc.

Yes, Nathan is correct.  Other dome-related lists going
down in flames (am trying to contain fire -- I resigned
from GEODESIC awhile ago, but the flame war continues
to get cross-posted from my own Synergetics-L, which is
also deteriorating).

I joined this list by invitation because of my interest
in emergency shelter scenarios.  In emergencies, I expect
help from the aerospace sector, hence my emphasis on the
industrialized Bucky Works approach vs. a more homesteading
"do it all yourself" approach.

Apologies if I've been off-topic.  Not much discussion
anywhere on the internet of the kinds of scenarios I'm
interested in, that I can find -- maybe Mark's Belize-
focused list will prove to have more overlap with my
interests.

Kirby
4D Solutions