Re(2): thoughts on domes and markets

>For those who don't know about us, take a look at our companion website:
>
>http://www.seagull.net/rowley/DomeHome/
>
>You can take a look at some of the archives we've posted (the list is
>incomplete; we're looking for one of our members to take over this task).
>
>(There is NO flaming on the DomeHome List.)
>
>jmr
>(DomeHome Moderator)

Just had a look, pretty impressive!    Seems i missed a lot of opportunity
to discuss concrete dome building and CAD. Look forward to seeing some of
these recent post if you get a chance to archive them.  Hope you have
software to save you the trouble of cut & pasting, (if such a software
market exist),couldn't wish that task on anyone.

bo atkinson