Re: Re(2): thoughts on domes and markets

Well, I though that the DomeHome list had vanished, I guess I just
stopped getting stuff.  I'll have to resubscribe.

--
Thanks,

Nathan Burke,
Oregon Dome, Inc.

E-mail:  oregon at domes dot com
Web:  http://www.domes.com
Address:  3215 Meadow Lane, Eugene OR  97402
Fax:  (541) 689-9275
Phone:  (800) 572-8943 or (541) 689-3443