Re: Re(2): thoughts on domes and markets

You must not be talking to the right people:  Us!  We've got a single
piece of paper that we hand to our owners-to-be to give directly to the
lender, and then tell them to have the lender call us directly with any
questions that they might have.

solo at pitnet dot net wrote:

> Actually getting resale information and those guidelines appear to be the
> big stumbling block.  I havent been able to get my hands on that
> information.  Ingrid
>
> At 10:52 AM 1/12/1999 -0800, you wrote:
>  >you can present them with information about the resale of dome loans
> >(which is what they are most concerned about anyway).  Fannie Mae has
> >set forth guidelines for appraisal of dome properties, which, if
> >followed, will allow the loan to be sold to Fannie Mae.  The guidelines
> >are pretty easy to follow, you just need to present your bank the
> >information, because I can promise you that they have no idea that there
> >are such documents.
> end
> solo   List manager- Puregold
> website: http://lists.aquaria.net/fish/goldfish/puregold/
> Solve the problem, dont waste energy finding who's to blame

Thanks,

Nathan Burke,
Oregon Dome, Inc.

E-mail:  oregon at domes dot com
Web:  http://www.domes.com
Address:  3215 Meadow Lane, Eugene OR  97402
Fax:  (541) 689-9275
Phone:  (800) 572-8943 or (541) 689-3443