Re: thoughts on domes and markets

In a message dated 1/15/99 2:47:43 PM Central Standard Time,
blackbirdridge at hotmail dot com writes:

<< Actually it comes up fairly frequently, whenever somebody on the list
 has something specific in mind that they need to build.  Over the past
 month or two we have had in-depth discussions on everything from an 8x12
 chicken coop to a 60x60 pole barn with upstairs living quarters. >>

        I saw a photo of a chicken coop on wheels used to range feed chickens.
I haven't been able to find that WEB site again.  Was that sight mentioned in
your discussions, and if so, do you have the URL?
Bob
 <A HREF="http://ourworld.compuserve.com/homepages/robert_conroy/";>Structural
Elements</A>