Re: Bank Papers: thoughts on domes and markets

I don't have a scanner, and don't feel like typing all this in, but I
can tell you where in Fannie Mae's literature you can find the
information about dome loans and how to get FannieMae to accept deliver
of such.

In their document, Underwriting Guidelines, Property and Appraisal
Analysis, in the section Reviewing the Appraisal Report, Section 404.01
(page 755 in the report dated 1/1/94), you find a paragraph that deals
with "non-traditional" structures.  It discusses the need for an
appraisal, but states that that appraisal does not necessarily require
that domes be used as comparables.  We supply information that helps the
appraiser prove marketability, that the dome can be successfully sold,
should the mortgage holder have to take back the property.

--
Thanks,

Nathan Burke,
Oregon Dome, Inc.

E-mail:  oregon at domes dot com
Web:  http://www.domes.com
Address:  3215 Meadow Lane, Eugene OR  97402
Fax:  (541) 689-9275
Phone:  (800) 572-8943 or (541) 689-3443