Kyner shelters

I ran across a company called Kyner Shelters in Wenatchee, WA that
makes a line of shelters it calls Portable Geodesic Domes and
Quadragons. Steel tube frame, fabric, weighted by piers you build on
site with concrete blocks or other material. They are for outdoor
events, carports, airplane hangers and what-have-you. Could be useful
for protecting materials & equipment, plants & trees, etc. They may be
of interest to the readers of this list. http://www.kyner.com/index.html
-Shane

==
Shane M...Portland, Oregon USA
"We are confronted with insurmountable opportunities."
POGO -Walt Kelly