Re: autonoumous oven
- To: domesteading at sculptors dot com
- Subject: Re: autonoumous oven
- From: Rachel Rosencrantz <rachel dot rosencrantz at tribecasoftware dot com>
- Date: Mon, 01 Mar 1999 11:06:27 -0500
- In-reply-to: <001101be63db$a3f54360$171b883e@q0e9c1>
Not having an autonomous house myself I can only posit a few ideas.
1) Wood Stove (I think that'd be awfully hot in the summer.)
2) Solar oven (Frustrating on cloudy and alternating sun/cloud days.)
3) Gas stove (Stored propane tank on premise.)
4) Electric stove (_really_ inefficient use of solar/wind/generator power.)
5) Charcoal grill.
At 12:03 PM 3/1/99 +0000, you wrote:
>how can you cook in an autonomous house ? wood stove or a solar oven ?
This archive was generated by a fusion of
Pipermail 0.09 (Mailman edition) and