700,000 homeless in Europe this winter.

I was just listening to the BBC World Service tonight on my way home
from work. They mentioned how the snows have begun to come to Europe,
and between the Kosovo war, 2 earthquakes in Turkey, and several other
disasters, there are about 700,000 people currently without shelter in
Europe.

Ken Turgen and I submitted a design for the Corrulite dome to the
Architecture for Humanity design contest in NYC back in September, but
unfortunately our design was not chosen as a finalist in the
competition. (There were 30 chosen for mention out of 205
submissions from numerous countries.) Their website is
http://www.archforhumanity.org/

Last time I checked (last week) there were listings of the finalists,
but they hadn't yet posted pictures of their submissions. I'm curious
to see what other solutions were proposed.

    Check out the Reality Sculptors Project: http://reality.sculptors.com/
	       Self Actualization Precedes Interpersonal Fusion
						-Timothy Leary