Re: New lists for kids & their teachers... Opinions sought.

Okay - I'm brainstorming

"Stepping into the future"
"Future Steps"
"One Step Forward"
"One Step Beyond"
"My Thoughts To Reality"
"Steps To Reality"
"Steps into the Future"
"Making My Thoughts Reality"
"Dreams Come True"
"Dreams To Reality"
"Steps To Reality"
"Stepping Into Reality"
"Stepping Stones To Reality"
"Plans For Reality"
"Planning Reality"
"Into Reality"
"Encroaching Reality"
"Broaching Reality"
"Changing Reality"

Whoa! I seem to be on a "Reality" Kick.  But that's what "brainstorming" is
all about. I think it should be about kids realizing that their thoughts
count - and that what they think and what they express here, really counts.
If you want them to express their ideas, then they should feel that they are
contributing. And the title should convey that to them. What do you think?

M:)M

But, of course, I'm thinking about what the "kids" would think, not the
teachers.