Re: New lists for kids & their teachers... Opinions sought. ]

I haven't been following this thread, but I get the idea you're brainstorming
a descriptive name for
the new group. It would be good to have a name that readily conveys the target

audience, and makes you want to take a closer look. It's a little long winded,
but how about Teachers
and Youth Sculpting the Future. I avoided the term "kids" because older
students would think they
were above the target age group. I think the term "reality" is too "esoteric"
for most people.