Re: New lists for kids & their teachers... Opinions sought. ]

> I haven't been following this thread, but I get the idea you're brainstorming
> a descriptive name for
> the new group. It would be good to have a name that readily conveys the targe
>
> audience, and makes you want to take a closer look. It's a little long winded
> ,
> but how about Teachers
> and Youth Sculpting the Future. I avoided the term "kids" because older
> students would think they
> were above the target age group. I think the term "reality" is too "esoteric"
> for most people.

	That's definitely the target audience, and a good observation
about not distancing some of the students based on age. It at least
makes an excellent charter statement for the lists, although I agree
it'd be a bit much to type for a mailing list address. :-)
        So, how do we condense that ideas?

      Interested in Airships? See http://reality.sculptors.com/lists.html
  I can't hack caps lock being anywhere but a dip switch you have to unscrew
	   a cover plate to use. -- Brad Templeton <brad at clari dot net>