Re: DFW Tornadoes
- To: domesteading at bootstrap dot sculptors dot com
- Subject: Re: DFW Tornadoes
- From: Patrick Salsbury <salsbury at sculptors dot com>
- Date: Fri, 07 Apr 2000 17:49:44 -0700
- In-reply-to: Your message of "Sat, 01 Apr 2000 21:06:24 CST." <38E6B930.C19B727F@gtwn.net>
> I think it must be some kind of fraudulent scam that builders promote and
> sell homes that get torn apart in high winds and mortgage companies and
> banks finance them. You'd think people would learn.
No, if they had learned, then they wouldn't allow the use of
FEMA or other insurance funds to rebuild houses on flood plains,
either. They'd say "You can have this money to build a new house, but
here are the areas you may NOT build in..."
This archive was generated by a fusion of
Pipermail 0.09 (Mailman edition) and