Re: Free CAD (was Re: Staple-less staplers)

> > Personally, I find the Windows interface clunky, too...  That's
> why I was
> > pleasantly surprised with the command-line interface in
> IntelliCAD.  You
>
> 	Ah, Chuck has just accurately described what it is that
> makes Unix and
> Linux such powerful systems. Welcome to the Other Side! :-)

What other side?  I started off with CP/M!  :-)  I used to run Cromex
on my Cromemcos!  I ABHOR Windows, though *some* of its
software is nice.

(There's always *some* redeeming feature...the plethora of free
internet services available under Windows, is its redeeming virtue.
So I'm cheap!  At least I admit it!)

> The problem with "What You See Is What You Get" is that what you see
> is all you've got.                              --Brian Kernighan

Not necessarily -- look at Ventura Publisher, back when it ran
under Gem.  Wonderful program...I could hand-code settings
in the ASCII files, and not worry about the WYSIWYG interface.

:-)

     -- Chuck Knight
Juno now offers FREE Internet Access!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.