Re: Anticlastic Curves

> Found this book reference while researching anticlastic curves:
>
>      Form Emphasis for Metalsmiths,
>      Heikki Seppa
>      Kent State University Press
>      Kent, OH 1978
>      Perhaps THE book on anticlastic raising/forming, though
> difficult to
>      teach yourself from the pictures and instructions.
>
> http://w3.uwyo.edu/~metal/faq.txt

There's another one, dealing with fabric patterning algorithms.
"Zugbeanspruchte Konstruktionen" by Frei Otto.  There's an
english translation, "Tensile Membrane Structures and Construction."

At least I think that's the translation's name...

     -- Chuck Knight

Juno now offers FREE Internet Access!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.