Greenpeace aims at technology development

"Greenpeace goes for new approach"
http://news.bbc.co.uk/hi/english/sci/tech/newsid_874000/874067.stm
"... We may do more work on the Greenfreeze technology, and we'll
probably be looking at desalination, sustainable transport systems, and
renewable energy, for a start. Our direct budget is 400,000 Euros, and
there'll be other associated costs."

hmmm... think they would be interested in research on autonomous
housing?

--Jim
jmorash at mit dot edu                     http://web.mit.edu/jmorash/www
The universe is an archipelago, with small islands of habitable
ground separated by vast seas of space.  --Freeman Dyson