Paper Houses book
- To: Domesteading List <domesteading at sculptors dot com>, GEODESIC List <GEODESIC at LISTSERV dot ACSU dot BUFFALO dot EDU>
- Subject: Paper Houses book
- From: SpaceshipEarth at mail dot com
- Date: Thu, 17 Aug 2000 04:01:53 +0000
- Reply-to: SpaceshipEarth at mail dot com
Here's a book I never heard of that someone may be interested in.
Can somebody give us a book review?
PAPER HOUSES: Build a Livable, Enduring House of Paper.... by
with Richard Threadgill and John Holmes New York: Schocken Books,
Thus. Very Good/ Oversize Softcover In good shape, with just a
bit of soiling and
very light creasing to spine. A part of the Bucky Fuller legacy,
diagrams of geodesic designs. (Keywords: geodesic, buckminster
The price of the book is US$ 16.50
Please reference the seller's book # 1181 when ordering.
To order this book click here:
The seller is Steven Streufert, Bookseller
Post Office Box # 78 , Blue Lake, CA, U.S.A., 95525.
<mailto:streufert at bigfoot dot com> Ph: 707-668-5030
This archive was generated by a fusion of
Pipermail 0.09 (Mailman edition) and