Re: new dome at harbin hot springs
- To: domesteading at sculptors dot com
- Subject: Re: new dome at harbin hot springs
- From: c a l i b a n <caliban at sharon dot net>
- Date: Fri, 18 Aug 2000 13:00:07 -0700 (PDT)
- In-reply-to: <200008181911.MAA12608@bucky.sculptors.com>
On Fri, 18 Aug 2000 MBatchelor at aol dot com wrote:
]This is very very impressive and shows alot of creativity.
]It would be too much to ask to tour this but a
]cyber tour of the completed structure would be
actually - it's part of the hot springs. i got my tour
by walking up the massive hill on that hot hot day and
wandering around myself. if you make it out to sf or
norcal, you can just head out there. admission to the
hot springs (how you get access to it) is $25/day!
rocky mullin - chaotic good
two strokes are faster than four!
this message was composed using the vi editor.
"i'm not very sharp- i just get things done" -- steve lerner
This archive was generated by a fusion of
Pipermail 0.09 (Mailman edition) and