Corrulite Dome Pics (Was Re: Earthquake in Sumatra (Indonesia))

On Tue, Jun 06, 2000 at 01:40:10PM -0500, Charles J Knight wrote:
> > Maybe it's time to have another Corrulite dome-building party, and
> > work on
> > the second-generation dome?
>
> Where can I find pictures of Gen 1?  I'd love to see what you've done
> already...
>
>      -- Chuck Knight
	Sorry, I'm catching up on months of back Domesteading mail...

The various dome pictures that I have (which *still* haven't been made into
a proper page...GROAN!) are here:
http://reality.sculptors.com/~salsbury/Gifs/Domes/

There are three directories showing pictures of my house, my greenhouse as
it was being built (it's actually one level higher now than in those final
pictures, and covered with plastic...Need to get more recent pics), and
also the Corrulite party.

Have a dig, and enjoy!

	      Contribute to the "Laws We'd Like To See" project:
		   http://reality.sculptors.com/cgi-bin/fom
"Minorities of all kinds produce the bulk of our "pop"ular culture. Without
blacks, jews, and gays pop culture wouldn't go much beyond jug bands and Mr.
Rogers." - old punks webzine editor