Re: Earthquake in Sumatra (Indonesia)

On Tue, Jun 06, 2000 at 04:27:22PM -0400, ACdog at aol dot com wrote:
> Tell me more about your corrugated dome. I'm working on a design for a kid's
> playhouse that is scalable up to about 20' in dia. made out of corrugated.
> What did you use to make it durable and weathertight?
>
> Cecil
> Atl. GA

	See the last post for the URL to see pictures. We used Corrulite,
which is a corrugated plastic material. There's a whole long thread
(several, actually) which describe the material in the Domesteading archives:

http://reality.sculptors.com/~hyprmail/domesteading/

		The Reality Sculptors FAQ-O-Matic is online at:
		   http://reality.sculptors.com/cgi-bin/fom
One of these days, the world may get used to the fact that there is
a wide variety of people around.  It's been an awfully long time in
coming, and personally Miss Manners can't wait.   --Judith Martin