Re: Double Domestead

This went through at the commencement of my 2-week vacation in
Hawai'i, (which was great, BTW. First night there we stayed at a
little Bed & Breakfast that was off-the-grid for power & water. The
whole neighborhood used rain catchment, Only wires to the houses were
for phones.) Lots of wonderful things there, and I'll probably be
posting more as I catch up on things.

So, Rob, did you decide to buy this place? Sounds wonderful!

Pat