Re: Hub for a stick dome

Chuck,

Following your second e-mail,  a marquee in english is a tent that is bigger
than a family one, designed for social or commercial use, anything from
about a five meter diameter upwards.

I get your comments on my site - I do plan substantial developments.  It's
all a matter of priorities.  I shall be putting up a gallery of possible
dome designs and I'll also put up project pages as the projects reach a
point where there's something useful to offer.  I do appreciate the feed
back.  As for your hub thoughts, they are the most useful yet, and I look
forward to seeing the pictures you mention as and when you get them there.

John Moon,
Geodesics Unlimited.