Re: Hubs n' Stuff

John Moon wrote:

> Can you describe the BNC cable connector?  I don't know these.

The cable has a moveable collar that's free to rotate around the
circumference of the cable. The jack it plugs into has a small nub (dare
I say "pimple"?) on its outer sheath, and the cable collar has a channel
for it. The channel fits over the nub, and the collar rotates about a
quarter turn, locking the connection. It's all but impossible to
accidentally come loose.