Re: Hub for a stick dome

> > Alternately, just screw the pipe strut into the existing ball
> > joint.
>
> That gets problematic when you have screw connections at both ends
> of the
> strut. A variation on a BNC connector, though....

Not a problem, if the ball ends can be turned relative to the strut, and
later locked down like Pat's original design...  I've got a few ideas of
how to make it work easily.

I like the BNC connector idea better, though...

    -- Chuck Knight
Juno now offers FREE Internet Access!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.