Re: Hubs n' Stuff

Jmr,

Re BNC Connector, now I've been enlightened.

What's to stop the collar turning the quarter-turn back and falling off?

I'm attracted to the connector where there is a spring loaded bump (pimple
to the initiatied), or two, in a tube that fits into a hole (dimple), or
two, in a slightly larger diameter tube into which the first tube slides.
The pimple-bump is compressed as the thinner tube slides through the larger
one until it meets the dimple-hole, when it springs up to snap into position
and hold the two tubes tightly together.

John Moon,
Geodesics Unlimited.