Re: Hubs n' Stuff
- To: <domesteading at sculptors dot com>
- Subject: Re: Hubs n' Stuff
- From: "John Moon" <john_moon at geodesics-unlimited dot com>
- Date: Tue, 11 Jul 2000 09:22:21 +0100
- References: <E13BkUy-0006FHemail@example.com>
Re BNC Connector, now I've been enlightened.
What's to stop the collar turning the quarter-turn back and falling off?
I'm attracted to the connector where there is a spring loaded bump (pimple
to the initiatied), or two, in a tube that fits into a hole (dimple), or
two, in a slightly larger diameter tube into which the first tube slides.
The pimple-bump is compressed as the thinner tube slides through the larger
one until it meets the dimple-hole, when it springs up to snap into position
and hold the two tubes tightly together.
This archive was generated by a fusion of
Pipermail 0.09 (Mailman edition) and