Re: Hubs n' Stuff
- To: <domesteading at sculptors dot com>
- Subject: Re: Hubs n' Stuff
- From: "John Moon" <john_moon at geodesics-unlimited dot com>
- Date: Tue, 11 Jul 2000 09:26:23 +0100
- References: <email@example.com>
BNC connector: The part on the card is a cylindrical piece, with
> 2 "bars" sticking out the sides. The part on the end of the cable fits
> this piece...it pushes on, against a spring. Then it gets turned 1/4
> and is allowed to "pop" out a little bit...this locks it rather firmly
> into place,
> with almost no chance of coming apart accidentally.
Aha, so this is how it stays tight.
This archive was generated by a fusion of
Pipermail 0.09 (Mailman edition) and