Re: More disturbing statistics...

 	i liv ein sf.  my friend recently bought a house, priced at
	$879k.  to get it, he had to bid $1.7m.  three levels, view,
	2 bedrooms with sort of an office on the first floor.  still,
	super spendy.  the delores corridor has increased $125k every
	six months.  people who grew up here and went away to college
	cannot even afford to rent when they come back.  sf is cool
	and the multimedia industry is really attractive but please
	folks, stop moving here, ok?  the dome i found to buy is
	200 miles from here.  that's where i can afford to buy it.

	speaking of, i still relaly need help inspecting it.  that's
	right - i need to hire a dome-savvy housing inspector, and
	will appreciate any leads.

	the house is 2500 sq feet, 42.5 foot diameter, three levels.
	abotu 15 years old, and sees a pretty decent snow load.  i
	want to go into esccrow soon, so it's a pressing issue.