Re: Autonomous House Hydraulic Legs...they exist!
- To: domesteading at sculptors dot com
- Subject: Re: Autonomous House Hydraulic Legs...they exist!
- From: Don Bowen <donb at cts dot com>
- Date: Fri, 14 Jul 2000 06:54:52 -0700
- In-reply-to: <200007140907.CAA13357@bootstrap.sculptors.com>
had 5 different segments, roughly 1.5 meters in length, and looked almost
exactly like my design for the legs of the Autonomous House
Look under any modern short flight elevator. The multiple segments allow a
compact unit when compressed. Full extension weight lifted is a function
of the system pressure and size of the smallest piston.
Don Bowen donb at cts dot com
Valley Center, CA Senior Software Engineer
Internet development and software engineering
This archive was generated by a fusion of
Pipermail 0.09 (Mailman edition) and