My website

Hi all,
I've added a "What's New?" to my webpages, which I will endeavour to
keep current. The first feature has pics of the Wilson dome
re-shingling, a dome model I made for a museum in Switzerland and a
"round" dome on a rectangular concrete pad. Please feel free to
visit.... and be patient, until I get time to fine tune it all, it takes
a little time to download.... but it is worth the wait.
BTW eat your hearts out northern hemisphere dwellers - we had a
wonderful lunar eclipse here downunder last week - totality lasted
nearly 2 hours - there won't be another lunar eclipse which lasts as
long until about 3000AD, though there will be plenty of shorter eclipses
in the meantime - 2007CE for the next one that we see here in New
Zealand.
Regards to all,
John

--
J. W. RICH

144 Gillies Ave, Epsom, Auckland, New Zealand
ph/fax.  64-9-623-2975
E-mail    geodesicsnz at geocities dot com or jw dot rich at ihug dot co dot nz
website	http://www.geocities.com/geodesicsnz
or	http://homepages.ihug.co.nz/~jw.rich
To purchase an E-copy of "Timber Geodesic Domes" by John Rich go to:
        http://homepages.ihug.co.nz/~jw.rich/promo.htm
Some more pics of my domes are displayed at the following URL.
	http://domegroup.org/domehomepics.html#johnrich