From: "JEJ" <newageco at dbtech dot net>
To: <domesteading at sculptors dot com>
Sent: Monday, July 02, 2001 4:27 PM
Subject: Re: Introduction - Brand new to list

: Beware the foam type if you have a large chance of fire ant infestations
in
: the area. These little devils LOVE to build their permanent homes in the
: foam walls and drop into your living area at unexpected times and
: places....Had a customer with this problem and no pest control method
could
: get rid of em..... To be continued...John Johnson New Age Construction
Co.
: