Re: Introduction - Brand new to list

What is foamed concrete? A search yields lots of sites that
mention a "foaming agent" etc, but it all sounds like some
kind of top-secret! Does anyone know what the foaming agent
is? Can the foamer be built or rented inexpensively? Can the
foam substance be formulated oneself, or is the formula
available? Is it runway foam?

--
Brian Wesley Rich