From: "Brian Rich" <science at west dot net>
To: <domesteading at sculptors dot com>
Sent: Tuesday, July 03, 2001 7:31 AM
Subject: Re: Introduction - Brand new to list

: What is foamed concrete? A search yields lots of sites that
: mention a "foaming agent" etc, but it all sounds like some
: kind of top-secret! Does anyone know what the foaming agent
: is? Can the foamer be built or rented inexpensively? Can the
: foam substance be formulated oneself, or is the formula
: available? Is it runway foam?
:
: HeyJim wrote:
: >
: > Ants got all the way through foamed concrete? Or are you talking about
: > expanded polystyrene foam? I didn't think they could get through the
: > concrete. I'd like to know for sure before I continue with this plan...
: >
: > Jim.
: >