starplate

    I just set up a starplate building as a shelter for some small vehicles
and yard stuff. It is a well thought out product with a lot of potential for
small domes up to 17 ft. in diameter and 12 ft. high. Some helpful
instructions, diagrams and templates come with the set of 11 hubs. This is
enough hubs to make an icosahedron with one vertex (and  5 struts) removed
to make a pentagonal floor. This product has been around for decades. I used
canvas for a roof and left the sides open.