Re: starplates - lumber connectors

> Click here: Sea Treck Geodesic Domes & Kit Homes
> <http://david.martiniii.tripod.com/index-2.html>
>
> Get the book "Building Geodesic Domes" $12.00
>
> Chord Factors-Angles-Floor Layout Algebra
>
> Correction Factor Formula - Secret Data
> 3 Frequency Dome Derived from ab Iscosahedron
> Bolt Together triangle - Overlayed Strut Method
>
> Build a Real Dome Not a Popsickle Stick Imitation

I can't speak for anybody else, but, personally, I find this kind of posting
offensive, especially in an email list that is intended not for classified
advertising but for discussion.

I hope this kind of posting doesn't become a trend. If there's a reason why
Sea-Treck domes are the real thing and others are popsickle-stick
imitations, then I'm all ears; but I subscribe to this list to read
information, not ad copy or mysterious allusions to "secret data."