Re: starplates - lumber connectors

> I hope this kind of posting doesn't become a trend. If there's a
> reason why Sea-Treck domes are the real thing and others are
> popsickle-stick imitations, then I'm all ears; but I subscribe to this
> list to read information, not ad copy or mysterious allusions to
> "secret data."

I also feel like Sea-Treck domes, watercraft, etc. have been advertised
on this list entirely too much, and after examining the associated web
site I am reluctant to believe that there is anything substantial behind
the claims made. This sort of behavior doesn't do anything for us if we
want people to take "alternative" structures seriously as an option for
housing.

--Jim

jmorash at mit dot edu
http://web.mit.edu/jmorash/www