Re: starplates - lumber connectors

	kick and ban them from the list.  if it happens again
	after that, report it to abuse@ their ISP and web hosting
	company.

On Mon, 9 Jul 2001, Jim Morash wrote:

]
]> I hope this kind of posting doesn't become a trend. If there's a
]> reason why Sea-Treck domes are the real thing and others are
]> popsickle-stick imitations, then I'm all ears; but I subscribe to this
]> list to read information, not ad copy or mysterious allusions to
]> "secret data."
]
]I also feel like Sea-Treck domes, watercraft, etc. have been advertised
]on this list entirely too much, and after examining the associated web
]site I am reluctant to believe that there is anything substantial behind
]the claims made. This sort of behavior doesn't do anything for us if we
]want people to take "alternative" structures seriously as an option for
]housing.
]
]--Jim
]