Re: starplates - lumber connectors

With as many knowledgable on this list as there are, I somehow doubt what is
talked about on here could be known as "popsicle stick imitations".  I agree
with the rest of you - this commercial stuff should not be in my mailbox.

Speaking of popsicle stick structures...  Has anybody built a workshop (farm /
auto related) out of "popsicle sticks"?  Something tells me that a geodesic
workshop would be really neat to have, but I am wondering about the feasibility
of it.  If anybody has done so, please let me know!

Thanks
Ryan