Re: V-Plate Hubs

If you have not done a prototype model, you could do it with the Cel-tek
pvc or similar plastic sheet, ~1/16 inch thick and cut it with a rotozip or
dremel tool. Cel tek is flexible but rigid, will bend some without breaking.Your
plans look workable.
I'm planning on a dome made with sheet plate connectors, round aluminum 14 or 16
ga. molded on a fixture to match the angle relationships of the 4v dome. Similar
to the Starplate. Will have inner and outer plates, hollow 1" square tube
struts, so lots of parts. It's intended to be very strong. Several molding
fixtures required, so might be could of welded steel that would be reusable
hundreds of times. Will let ya'll :-) know how it works out.
Ernie