Hi ... my name is...

jmr,

Sorry for this confusion. My name is Steve Waterman.
Perhaps I should have said that at the time, that I was a
first timer to your list.

I have been in contact with Chuck from another list,
so he is aware of some of my work. I have a web site that,
among other things, deals with sphere packing and some relatable
polyhedral forms. I am planning an overhaul of this section soonish,
but for the most part, you should be able to get an idea, of some
of what I am up to. In general, I use a radial sweep from a
central sphere and do not use the algorithm as Fuller had to generate
frequencies data/structures.

please click here to see some graphics....

http://www.dsuper.net/%7Etinom/ph2000/wp1to13.html

steve waterman