Fwd: Clarification (was: Dome shed simplicity)

somehow this was sent to me...  idont know how and dont know you
--- Begin Message ---
Bob wrote:

> p.s.      I will try and send some photos for jmr
> to upload on the the domehome site.

I hope I haven't confused things by blathering on two email lists at the
same time... but just so we're clear:  We seem to have an overlapping
audience on two separate dome-related lists (and properly so). I'm the
moderator and webmaster for the DomeHome list and its related Web site; this

That having been said, Bob, I'd love to post any and all photos.

(I'm wondering for the nth time whether it's not time to fold the two email
lists into one....)

jmr

--- End Message ---